Monday, March 14, 2016

14032016 Gospel Jn 8:12-20

Jn 8:12-20

Jesus spoke to them again, “I am the Light of the world; the one who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have light and life.” The Pharisees replied, “Now you are speaking on your own behalf, your testimony is worthless.”

Then Jesus said, “Even though I bear witness to myself, my testimony is true, for I know where I have come from and where I am going. But you do not know where I came from or where I am going.

You judge by human standards; as for me, I don’t judge anyone. But if I had to judge, my judgment would be valid for I am not alone: the Father who sent me is with me. In your law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is valid; so I am bearing witness to myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness to me.”

They asked him, “Where is your Father?” Jesus answered, “You don’t know me or my Father; if you knew me, you would know my Father as well.”

Jesus said these things when he was teaching in the temple area, in the place where they received the offerings. No one arrested him, because his hour had not yet come.

Repleksiyon Nako:

May mga tawo na molaong na dili sila motuo na Diyos si Jesus pero morespeto sila Dija kay marajaw man Sija na tawo.

Para dako, binuang ini na pagtuo kay klaro man na tagsulti ni Jesus, segun sa Bibliya, na Sija Diyos kay Anak man Sija nan Diyos.

Kita ‘sab, usahay maka-duha-duha sa deklarasyon ni Jesus na makalaong kita na tuyo ra ka butang an ato kahuna-hunaan Dija: may deperensiya sija sa uyo, o dili kaha, bakakon sija  o dili kaha, tinood na Ginoo Gajud sija.

Dili kon bakakon an Bibliya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home