Wednesday, April 13, 2016

13042016 Gospel: Jn 6:35-40

Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall never be hungry, and whoever believes in me shall never be thirsty. Nevertheless, as I said, you refuse to believe, even when you have seen. Yet all those whom the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me, I shall not turn away. For I have come from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of the One who sent me.

And the will of him who sent me is that I lose nothing of what he has given me, but instead that I raise it up on the last day. This is the will of the Father, that whoever sees the Son and believes in him shall live eternal life; and I will raise him up on the last day.”

Repleksiyon:

“Bisan sin’o na gusto masuod sa dako, dili nako bugawon,” laong pa Jesus.

Buot ipasabot na waya gaju’y tagpili si Jesus sa mga tawo na gusto mosuod Dija kay tanan man kita mahal nan ato Ginoo.

Si Jesus na gikan sa langit, andam mohimo nan tanan mga buluhaton na isugo Dija nan nagpadaya Dija gikan sa kalangitan.

Poreso, dili gajud nato usikan an oprtunidad na mosuod kan Jesus kay nahideklara man Nija na aber kon sin’o na mosuod Dija, dili gajud Nija kawangon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home