Friday, April 15, 2016

15042016 Gospel Jn 6:52-59

The Jews were arguing among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” So Jesus replied, “Truly, I say to you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.


My flesh is really food, and my blood is truly drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood, live in me, and I in them. Just as the Father, who is life, sent me, and I have life from the Father, so whoever eats me will have life from me. This is the bread from heaven; not like that of your ancestors, who ate and later died. Those who eat this bread will live forever.”

Jesus spoke in this way in Capernaum when he taught them in the synagogue.

Repleksiyon:

Padajon pa gihapon si Jesus sa pagsulti sa Ija mga tinun'an mahitungod sa pagkaon nan Ija lawas sanan pag-inom nan Ija dugo.

Tagdiskusyonan pa nan mga Jew an pagka-imposible nan pagkaon nan lawas ni Jesus.

Dinhi, an buot ipasabot ni Jesus na pisikal gajud na pagkaon nan lawas sanan pag-inom nan Ija dugo amo'y Ija ipaabot sa mga tawo.

Kon makaon nato an lawas ni Jesus sanan mainom nato an Ija dugo, permanente Sija na parte nan ato kinabuhi.

Ugsa kinahanglan gajud na paningkamutan nato na maka-ambit kita kan Jesus sa matag-adlaw pinaagi sa ato pagdawat nan Communion sa Holy Eucharist sa adlaw-adlaw na Mass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home