Tuesday, May 23, 2017

20170523 Gospel Jn 16:5-11

Jesus said to his disciples: "Now I am going to the one who sent me, and not one of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' But because I told you this, grief has filled your hearts. But I tell you the truth, it is better for you that I go. For if I do not go, the Advocate will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes he will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and condemnation: sin, because they do not believe in me; righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see me; condemnation, because the ruler of this world has been condemned."

Pamalandong:

Waya gajud maka-pangutana an mga disciple ni Jesus kon hain Sija patunong, amo na inlang’an Nija sila na mokadto na Sija sa nagpadaya Dija.

Nanga-guol sila kay mawaya na man si Jesus dila amo na napokus an ila mga kasing-kasing sa kaguol – ini amo’y naka-gubin sa ila paglambo sanan sa mga buluhaton sa ila pagka-disciple.

Pero tagsaaran sila ni Jesus nan Holy Spirit na amo’y motabang dila sa ila mga misyon isip mga disciple ni Jesus dinhi sa kalibutan.

Amo ‘sab ini an Holy Spirit na motabang dato para molambo an ato panan’aw sanan relasyon kan God pinaagi kan Jesus – perspektibo nan pagka-anak ni God.

Para dato, tugutan ba nato an Holy Spirit na amo’y magdumaya nan ato mga kinabuhi para mapreparar kita na andam sa pag-atubang kan God pag-abot nan panahon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home