Tuesday, April 19, 2016

19042016 Gospel Jn 10:22-30

The time came for the feast of the Dedication. It was winter, and Jesus walked back and forth in the portico of Solomon. The Jews then gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep us in doubt? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.” Jesus answered, “I have already told you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name proclaim who I am, but you don’t believe because, as I said, you are not my sheep.

My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me and I give them eternal life. They shall never perish, and no one will ever steal them from me. What my Father has given me, is greater than all things else. To snatch it out of the Father’s hand, no one is able! I and the Father are One.”

Repleksiyon:

Magahi gajud an uyo nan mga Jews kay nag-duha-duha pa man gihapon  sila na Messiah si Jesus bisan duro na an mga kamatuoran na nahipakita si Jesus dila.

Amo lagi na dili sila motuo kan Jesus kay laong pa Nija na dili man sila kon Ija mga karnero.

An Ija kuno mga karnero, buot ipasabot na an Ija mga tagasunod sanan may hugot na nagtuo Dija, dili gajud mahanaw sanan waya’y mokawat gikan Dija kay Isa ra man Sila sanan an Ija Father.

Magahi ba ‘sab an ato mga uyo para dili kita motuo sa mga pulong ni Jesus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home