Friday, April 29, 2016

29042016 Gospel Jn 15:12-17

Jesus said to his disciples: "This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father. It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. This I command you: love one another.”

Repleksiyon: "Maghinigugma'ay kamo parehas nan ako paghigugma dijo," sulti pa Jesus sa Ija mga disciple. "Mga higaya ko kamo kon himoon nijo an ako tag-sugo dijo," dugang pa ni Jesus. "Higaya" o "amigo." Uno man na amo ma'y tag-gamit ni Jesus na termino ini sa Ija sugo? Para dako, an higaya o amigo, lunod-patay gajud, dili moluib, dili mobija abir kon uno'y mahitabo sa ija higaya sa mga situwasyon nan kalis'danan. Hugot gajud karajaw an relasyon nan mga maghigaya na mahi-kompara na amo ra nan sobra pa sa pagka-igsoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home