Thursday, April 21, 2016

21042016 Gospel Jn 13:16-20

Truly, I say to you, the servant is not greater than his master, nor is the messenger greater than he who sent him. Understand this, and blessed are you, if you put it into practice.

I am not speaking of you all, because I know the ones I have chosen, and the Scripture has to be fulfilled which says: The one who shares my table will rise up against me. I tell you this now before it happens, so that when it does happen, you may know that I am He.

Truly, I say to you, whoever welcomes the one I send, welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me, ­welcomes the One who sent me.”

Repleksiyon:

God si Jesus amo na kita, na mga disipulo Nija, maningkamot gajud na mahisangyaw an kamatuoran nan pagka-Diyos Nija.

Hilabina gajud kuman Easter season, kinahanglan na mahideklarar nato na Son of God si Jesus, pinaagi sa gahum nan pagkabalaanon nan espiritu, sanan pinaagi nan pagkabanhaw ni Jesus gikan sa kamatajon.

Tagpa-matuoran ni Jesus an Ija pagka-Diyos sa mga disipulo segun ‘sab nan pagsulti dila na mahitabo na luiban Sija ni Judas pagkatapos, inlang’an Nija sila na ugsa kuno tagsultihan sila Nija nan ini na kamatuoran para sila motuo na God Sija.

Dinhi na nato magamit an gahum nan pagpasaylo ni God na kinahanglan amo’y ‘sab ato himoon na sumbanan nan pagpasaylo ‘sab nato sa ato isigkatawo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home