Saturday, April 30, 2016

30042016 Gospel Jn 15:18-21

If the world hates you, remember that the world hated me before you. This would not be so if you belonged to the world, because the world loves its own. But you are not of the world, since I have chosen you from the world; because of this the world hates you.


Remember what I told you: the servant is not greater than his master; if they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will keep yours as well. All this they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me.

Repleksiyon:

Masuwerte kita na mga nilalang ni God kay taghatagan kita Nija nan oportunidad na makasunod sa mga sugo Nija pinaagi sa mga pulong ni Jesus.

Pero kon an mga tawo na juhot kuno Dija majuhot 'sab dato, nahibayo na kita na mahitabo gajud ini dato kay tagsulti na man ini Nija sa mga disipulo Nija.

Ugsa dili kuno gajud kita magkahuyop kon makahibalag kita nan mga kalis'danan sa ato mga pangalimbasug na makasangyaw nan marajaw balita kay permi man kuno gajud kita Nija ibanan sa ato mga panaw pinaagi nan Holy Spirit na Ija tagpadaya dato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home